Wednesday, June 23, 2010

No Time To Mess Around!!!!

Ok, so I have been a bit of a slacker with my blog....NO MORE!!!! Too much stuff to do. I leave in two weeks for Jay & I's vacation with his family to North Carolina. While I am there I have to meet with the following people:

  • Officiant
  • Caterer
  • Bakery
  • Florist
  • Party Rental Place (Chairs, etc)
  • Photographer
Plus I have to take TONS of pictures of the space so my wonderful helpers can help me design a design concept that will be beautiful, practical and hopefully inexpensive. Wasn't this supposed to be a vacation? Lol. I am actually very excited about this trip! I just wish I would have my mom or someone to help me with the vendor appointments. Jay is planning on going to some of them, but I don't want to bog down his whole vacation with planning. He needs to golf!! :)

I am really excited and have been throwing lots of ideas around.....but I'm too tired to talk about them tonight. I will write more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment