Thursday, April 22, 2010

Looking for Vendors....

So I have been looking diligently to find wedding vendors, both in North Carolina and here in Michigan. Jay and I will be taking a trip July 10-17, 2010 with his parents to enjoy the beauty of NC and to set up some vendors in person. I am REALLY excited! We will be staying at the same rental house that Jay's family will be at next year for the wedding. This, most likely, will be the same house that we will be having the ceremony/reception. So we will be getting married the same week next year - July 9-16, 2011. Haven't decided which day yet. Check out a picture of their beach house that they are going to rent that week! And the picture of the beach we will most likely get married on!


So, we are planning on having a big BBQ Open House reception went we get back from our wedding, probably the end of July-beginning of August, 2011. We have been looking for different venues in which to have it. I am leaning towards Friendship Park in Lake Orion. It is nice and close and we can rent both the outdoor pavilion and the indoor meeting room so that we have electricity, etc. I was thinking about having my Mom bring the karaoke machine. Could be fun.....

Here are some photos:


(Left) Outside Pavilion Area.
(Center) Inside Meeting Room View 1
(Right) Inside Meeting Room View 2



So, whatever it is we decide, I am sure it will be an absolute blast. I am just psyched to actually be able to start planning. Tax season got ahold of me and I was SOOOO busy! Looking forward to vacay in NC!

No comments:

Post a Comment