Friday, December 18, 2009

IT HAPPENED!!!!

After many years of waiting, I am FINALLY getting married!!! My wonderful fiancee proposed to me on December 11, 2009 and I accepted! We are just getting started in the planning, but I wanted to update the blog that my little sister Holly inspired me to write. She had a blog all through the planning of her wedding, and it was exciting to read. You felt like you were a part of everything even though there were miles between you. So, I am going to try it myself. Although I am sure it won't be as eloquently written as a small town bride. It will still be fun to read hopefully. I will be weighing many different ideas for many different things on this blog, so I am hoping people will read and PLEASE give advice. I am the most indecisive person in the world so any little bit helps. THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment