Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm hungry......so tonight's topic is....

CAKES!!!!! Cupcakes to be exact!

I have been to many a wedding which means I have had many a wedding cake. I'm not a HUGE cake fan to begin with, but I do enjoy a little mousse-filled cake with buttercream frosting. Mmmm. Wedding cake always seems to taste better than regular cake doesn't it?

Anyway, I have seen a trendy thing lately. Cupcakes on tiered trays to look like a wedding cake!



How cool is that!?! I love cupcakes. And this idea is just so neat. My dream would be mousse-filled cupcakes with buttercream frosting. And arranged neatly like the picture above. I love that they have one little cake on top so you can still do the cake cutting tradition with your groom. And there is still room for a cake topper! And honestly, if you are skilled in the baking area, this could be DIY project! Cupcakes are a heck of a lot easier to make than a wedding cake and can look just as nice. Whoever thought of this was a genius! Ok...now I'm REALLY hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment